Stock Company Klaipedos Nafta was founded in 1994. It was entrusted the functions of reconstruction executive of the Oil Terminal which has been in operation since 1959 in Klaipeda Seaport, and later on the Company became operator of the new Terminal. Reconstruction of the Oil Terminal started in 1995 with demolition of the old facilities and construction of a new object. The reconstruction was carried out without interruption of transhipment activities and was completed in 2002.
Today SC Klaipedos Nafta is one of the most up-to-date terminals in Europe.

More ...

Special issue of "Terminalas"

Download...

PDF booklet

Download

no news in this list.

2013 „Klaipedos Nafta“ received:

203 tankers

AIS information:

Ships around port

Ships at port